Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Block by block

Last week I gave a 5 week notice to my job that I would be leaving to pursue other opportunities that have presented themselves. I thought that giving up the security of a paycheck would leave my normally stressed out body in shambles but I am extremely excited and rearing to go. In October, I will be the proud employee of MYSELF! Woohoo. I am going to be tutoring, art lessons & classes, painting, photographing, and jewelry designing.

But I'm not waiting 5 weeks to get my butt in gear, I'm starting now!

Project Jewelry is now officially underway. Check it out at http://tesorojewelry.etsy.com.

I've had the shop for a year or so but could never find the "time" and I'd always tell people that I was going to wait until it was closer to summer....christmas...easter. You get the picture.

This past summer I've realllllly missed it and just dove head first into my boxes and boxes of stones and findings and I'm pretty psyched.

Can you feel the change in the air people? I can.

I hope to post new creations and Project Painting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment